Our Sponsors and Partners are critical to the success of the conference. In fact, we could not hold the conference at such a low price without them. Please see the list of 2013 Sponsors and Partners below.
Sponsors and Partners of the conference benefit in these ways:
- Exposure to a small group of key influencers with whom you can form valuable relationships
- Exposure to the audiences of these influencers as they communicate about you via their blogs and social media
- Exposure to the larger group of influencers with whom the conference communicates via our mailing list (over 2,100 bloggers) and social media
- Exposure to our Partners including the Anschutz Center for Health & Wellness, the American College of Sports Medicine, etc.
If you are interested to sponsor the conference, please note:
- We are unable to accept Sponsors who make product health claims that are not backed up by scientific research. We will need to approve each Sponsor so please check with us first if you have any questions.
- For complete Sponsor information, please contact Reno Walsh at 406-580-5919 or email@example.com.
- Once you have determined in which category you would like to be a sponsor, you can sign up online on our secure form.
- Partners are non-profit or media organizations who have a similar goal of helping to improve the health and wellness of the public. We have a limited number of Partner opportunities available. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our 2013 Sponsors are below and we will be adding to these soon. Please see our 2012 list of sponsors for an idea of what is to come.
The Anschutz Health and Wellness Center at the University of Colorado is a new $70 million, five-level building that opened in April 2012. The Center aims to be the “Silicon Valley” of health and wellness in America, helping to reverse obesity and promote wellness through the country by producing and disseminating cutting edge research in the field. The bulk of the conference will take place at the Center with much of the fitness and health content being presented by the Center’s scientific staff.
LÄRABAR®, believes that the foundation of a sound mind, body and spirit is derived from what you eat. And what you eat is most delicious and satisfying when it’s in a whole, natural state. LÄRABAR® is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices. Made from whole food, each flavor contains no more than nine ingredients.
The American College of Sports Medicine is the largest sports medicine and exercise science organization in the world. With more than 50,000 members and certified professionals worldwide, ACSM is dedicated to advancing and integrating scientific research to provide educational and practical applications of exercise science and sports medicine.
The American Council on Exercise® is a nonprofit organization committed to enriching quality of life through safe and effective exercise and physical activity. As America’s Authority on Fitness, ACE protects all segments of society against ineffective fitness products, programs and trends through its ongoing public education, outreach and research. ACE further protects the public by setting certification and continuing education standards for fitness professionals.
America on the Move is an evidence-based nonprofit organization located in Denver, CO. Its mission is to improve health and quality of life by promoting healthful eating and active living among individuals, families, communities, and society. It does this by empowering individuals to take control of their health by making and sustaining small measurable changes to their daily eating and activity routines.
DailyFeats helps you do good things. Available free at dailyfeats.com and the iPhone, DailyFeats guides you in doing small but significant actions, or “feats,” that add up to big change. Along the way, you’ll earn points, share with friends, and treat yourself or others to real-life rewards, motivating you to go do good. Our purpose is to make positive action part of daily life, by helping people celebrate their “feats” and reach their potential, every day.
LiveWell Colorado is a nonprofit organization committed to reducing obesity in Colorado by promoting healthy eating and active living. In addition to educating and inspiring people to make healthy choices, LiveWell Colorado focuses on policy, environmental and lifestyle changes that remove barriers and increase access to healthy behaviors. LiveWell Colorado aims to provide every Coloradan with access to healthy foods and opportunities for physical activity in the places they live, work, learn and play.
The National Association for Health and Fitness, the Network of State and Governor’s Councils, was founded in 1979 by staff of the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports. The organization’s mission is to improve the quality of life for individuals in the United States, working via its member councils to promote physical fitness, sports and healthy lifestyles.
WEGO Health is a different kind of social media company. Their mission is to empower the top 10% of online health social media contributors to connect with each other and with healthcare companies. They call these passionate people Health Activists – they are community leaders, bloggers, on Facebook, on Twitter, leading online forums, and usually “all of the above.”
Wellsphere is the online destination for all your health information and support needs. You’ll find articles from the world’s best medical experts, patients bravely sharing their stories of survival, and inspiring healthy living professionals helping guide you toward a happy, healthy life. As a member, you can get your questions answered, have access to free tools to help you achieve your health goals, enjoy the support of our caring community, exchange tips and advice, find local resources, and have a chance to tell your own success story.