About the Conference
The Fitness & Health Social Media Conference is the premier conference discussing the communication of cutting-edge health and fitness information to the public via blogging and social media. This conference is a unique combination of blogging, social media, and hard science and will include:
- Presentations on how to use blogging and social media in the communication of health and fitness. Topics will address blogging, e-books, mobile marketing, search engine optimization, monetization, marketing via YouTube, and more.
- Presentations on the current state of health and fitness scientific research from some of the world’s top experts.
- Fitness & Health Expo with representation by some of the top national organizations involved in the industry.
- A hard-nosed, scientific approach to the conference that vets sponsors, speakers, and activities for their scientific credentials.
- Important networking time with other fitness and health bloggers and professionals involved with social media.
- Hours of cutting-edge fitness activities where you will both learn new things and stay active.
Who Should Attend
- Fitness, health, weight loss, and healthy eating bloggers – we know you have a variety of conference options but believe this conference provides the best combination of networking and awesome content
- Fitness, athletic, or yoga instructors who communicate with the public about their expertise
- Dietitians and other medical professionals communicating with the public via the internet
- Fitness, health, and healthy food companies
- Non-profit or governmental organizations promoting health and fitness
- Fitness educators and researchers looking to improve their ability to communicate results
In 2016 the Fit Social Conference will take place as part of its sister conference, FitBloggin’. Please see the FitBloggin’ website for full details.
About the Organizer
The Fitness & Health Social Media Conference is organized by Zephyr Adventures. Zephyr has run active hiking, biking, and multisport tours around the world for the last 18 years including such trips as hiking on the Inca Trail, bicycling in Tuscany and Umbria, and running an active tour in the area of Yellowstone National Park. Zephyr is also a creator and organizer of niche lifestyle conferences, including:
- Wine Bloggers Conference
- Wine Tourism Conference
- International Food Blogger Conference
- Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference
We only organize conferences related to the types of tours we run: active food, beer, wine, and fitness tours. Zephyr’s owner Allan Wright and his staff also blog regularly on the Zephyr Adventures blog.